Monday, November 18, 2013

Integrative Waves Chatting and Calling..

Now that Integrative Waves has looked at paid social media ads and decided that it is not the time yet, the next question is how to effectively market on social media without spending money.

Social media interaction is all about producing interesting content that provides some value to the viewer. Businesses can use different media such as video, photos, and text to stimulate interest and engagement and communicate with their audience.

If we engage our audience and they answer our Call to Action, does it not still mean we are getting noticed? It may be a slower way but isn't it more effective in the end? Credibility and trust are not earned overnight....

Proposed Facebook Posts that include a Call to Action:

1) Give a small amount of interesting information to the audience but require that they take some sort of action if they want to read further.

Introducing Integrative Waves blog.
Avoiding Pain at the Dentist "Well I was not planning to have Integrative Waves' first blog being on dentistry and lymphatic drainage....." read more. Please share. (Provide a link to the blog).

2) Ask questions of readers that require action.

'What is your Favorite Essential Oil?' Mine is Lavender. Lavender is known for its calming and healing properties....read more and find your favorite oil - (provide a link to the page on Integrative Waves website that has the information on Lavender and other essential oils).

3) Provide useful links to interesting articles, ask a follow-up question and then the Call to Action 'If you like this, like our page.'

 '6 Unexpected Ways Writing Can Transform Your Health' - (provide a link to this article by Huffington Post and write comment) " I guess it is time to start writing again - stimulate your brain, helps you sleep better, and heal faster. What will YOU write?" "If you like this, like our page."

I am very much a novice at Facebook and it is still very difficult for me to promote my business easily via this platform. I feel that I am still 'learning the ropes." While I am still doing this, I do not want to 'hang myself' by inadvertently doing things that annoy my audience enough that they 'unlike' me and leave.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alexandra,

    You seem to do a good job of tweeting. I’m amazed that you always come up with such uplifting, thoughtful tweets.

    I know we are supposed to give feedback so, I’m thinking you might expand your target market by including spas, other health practitioners, alternative medicine practitioners, veterinarians, and pet owners. Of course I’m sure you are probably already doing that.

    I’m a visual person so for me photos are always good, but in your industry (I don’t know if that works). Perhaps testimonials from clients???

    I wish you good vibes!

    Mella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mella,
    Thanks for your lovely comment! And thank you for all the great suggestions - I follow some on Twitter but had not really looked at them as a target market. It is funny how we often limit ourselves.
    Photos work well in my industry - anything that allows someone to grasp quickly what you are talking about definitely helps. I like to use originals so I need to get creative with my photography! Your photos are beautiful.
    Testimonials are a great benefit because it is not just my voice advocating for me.
    Hope you are feeling less stressed!
    Sending lots of energy.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete