Sunday, October 13, 2013

Looking to the Future in Facebook

How to engage your audience on Facebook is an on-going question for all of us in business.

Integrative Waves is no different. I try to vary my posts using a variety of text-only, text with photo, and mainly photo with minimal text. I post on a variety of topics related to my business of wellness - both news and information that I feel viewers will find interesting and useful. The posts that I have scheduled for the coming week include topics such as sleep, happiness, and one of my definitions of stress relief! Previous posts have included discussing conditions that I have treated lymphatic drainage with, and a reminder about the importance of drinking enough water. Open-ended questions are asked, and information is given in a brief yet explanatory way that the viewer can quickly understand what I am discussing.....

Take a look at my page and see for yourself - do you find this interesting enough to stay around and rest for a while reading....??




No comments:

Post a Comment